Sometimes we all get caught up in materialist things & how the world perceives us...but what we should be getting caught up in is what God wants for us and our lives.
1. God won't ask what kind of car you drove.
He'll ask how many people you drove who didn't have transportation.
2. God won't ask the square footage of your house.
He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
3. God won't ask about the clothes you had in your closet.
He'll ask how many you helped clothe.
4. God won't ask what you highest salary was.
He'll ask if you compromised your character to obtain it.
5. God won't ask what your job title was.
He'll ask if you performed your job to the best of your ability.
6. God won't ask how many friends you had.
He'll ask how many people to whom you were a friend.
7. God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived .
He'll ask how you treated your neighbor.
8. God won't ask about the color of your skin.
He'll ask about the content of your character.
9. God won't ask why it took you so long to seek salvation.
He'll lovingly take you to your mansion in Heaven.
- ▼ October (11)