Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend recap...

This weekend was a lazy or I wished it was a lazy weekend lol. Friday I got the kiddos and we ordered pizza and just relaxed, sat we were up early and headed to lowes to buy mud for the kids bedromms that are being redone at the BF house. We got lunch afterwards, came home and mudded a little and then we baked a cake for the BF birthday. The BF turned 32 this saturday and me and the kiddos decided we would bake a cake for him!!!


Fondant that we bought that was neon colors, with the help of a cookie cutter the letters came out perfect!! Plus we made a fire truck since the BF is a fire fighter!!


Kaylan LOVED this project

Bradley rolling out the fondat



Finished cake, lol not the greatest but we had fun trying

Birthday boy with his cake!!



We had alot of fun baking and here lately that seems like all we do is bake. On sunday after the kids went home to see their dad I felt the need to bake again and decided on chocolate cupcakes with purple icing!! Yum Yum they are so delicious!!!! I really dont like cooking at all but decided I love to bake sweets and the BF and kiddos do to!!! Happy monday all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment