Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jan 6,2010


A family is what we are born into, we cant chose the ones who become our family but we learn to love the ones that GOD has choosen to give us. Iam truely blessed! Iam 30 years old with two children, Kaylan 11 and Bradley 6, I have been married to Doug for 11 almost 12 years, I have just graduated from the LPN program at JCTC in shelbyville KY and soon will be taking the boards. Iam currently looking for a job as a nurse and at times its stressful and scary thinking why cant I get a job, but I know that GOD has a plan for me and that I need to be patient and that the right job will come along. GOD has blessed me with family and friends in my life that Iam so happy to have in my life. I have lost several family members and friends along the way and even though I dont understand why I do know that it is a part of life, difficult to deal with YES at times it is. My mom passed away Feb 22, 2008 from cancer that had spread all through her body, that was a hard time for me and my family as I have a brother and two sisters. I have lost a grandmother who was much like a mother to me and an uncle who should have been my dad, those people have left such an impression on my heart, I will love them always!! As for the family I still have they are awesome!! My aunt Cindy well I could talk about her for days, lol she is my another mom she has been there for me no matter what I have been going through and she never judges which is great!! Thank you Aunt Cindy you are my rock!!! The rest of my family is awesome as well, we laugh, cry and argue together but aint that what a family is for? we may not always get along or agree but we will always be there for each other!!! This is my first blog and my good friend Kelly suggested this to me a while back and Im just now doing it so Thanks Kelly. I will try to update daily and keep everyone posted about daily life and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment