Friday, January 15, 2010

Jan 15.2010

BUSY BUSY ALL WEEK LONG...

It has been a long week. Monday I had a job interview at Bradford square in Frankfort where one of my friends Ashley Hensley works, interview went well so I'm hoping for a call back soon because I need a job and I need some money. (don't we all). After the interview I went with one of BFFS Brittany to clean up her parents old house that they moved out of and let me tell you it was no joke! It was a very old house and very big! lol we cleaned till midnight 2days and finally wrapped up on Wednesday around 3 or 4. I think that's the cleanest house I have seen in a long time. Doug asked if I was getting anything for doing it and no I didn't. I did it because as people we should all pitch in and help when we can and we shouldn't always expect something just because we did something. I enjoy helping others out and leave feeling good knowing I could do something for someone when they needed help. I know there will come a day when I myself will need help and I only hope they do me the same way.Sometimes its about giving and not receiving. Me and Britt had a good time though we brought a radio and jammed out to our favorite songs, lol we danced and did the cupid shuffle which we always love. I think I smelled like pine sol forever though but like I said the house is clean. Yesterday I don't think I did much of anything except wait for the fridge repair man to come which he never did. Its been over a week and we are getting upset because of the all the food we have lost. I wouldn't be so upset if this wasn't the second time since I have moved here in late October that a refrigerator has went out!! So they said they didn't have the right telephone number to call us in their computer to tell us they were coming, well they should have just showed up!! Now they are saying they will try to get us in today like it was our fault. I will NEVER but from that brand again.Now today is Friday and I have no idea what we will get into. It gets kinda boring sitting around the house with nothing to do. I want to go to work so bad I cant stand it!!! I'm ready to put my nursing skills to the test and use what I have learned and help people out!! I know the right job will come along and That GOD has a plan for me and that I should be patient and grateful and I'm really trying, just frustrating at times that's all. I know I haven't blogged here lately and that disappoints me because I want to blog everyday so hopefully I will get it together and keep on blogging!!! Have a fun and safe weekend whatever it is that you will do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment