Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Random tuesday

Cant quit thinking about this birthday party that I have coming up for my daughter that will be turing 13. Thank GOD I have a best friend that loves to plan and decorate these things, she has some really good ideas since the soon to be teen wants zebra hot pink and diva kinda party.

made it to work slid off the road twice but hey I made it, its funny the area I had to come to work in is a more uppty class type of area so you would think they would clear the roads better, guess not. So since Im here people need to pour in to get their shots!!

I have decided to let the past be the past and move on. Yes I have my doubts but I have no choice so heres to letting go and never turning back!!

I think I need to get a second job just to pay the damn bills, being a single parent is hard work but I love my babies so I will continue to push on and provide the best I can.

I sooo wish I was at home still in the bed snuggled up underneath the blankets and sleeping.

I hate gas prices I guess I need to invest in buying a bike so I can peddle to work verses going broke because of gas.

mcdonalds sweet tea still lovin it and craving it.

need to call the dr and make an appt to see about this tumor in my uterus, ugggg so dont wanna do this and cant afford to be off work.

Kids are out of school oh how I would love to be with them, hot chocalate and sledding sound so much better then sitting here.

cant wait to get my taxes so I can build up the bank account a little bit.

Theses hot and spicy chips Im eating are putting my mouth on fire, AHHHHH

Nothing exciting really has been going on lately so I really dont have alot to say except:

KELLY I STILL LOVE YOUR HAND SANI BOTTLE THAT YOU HAVE HERE AT WORK!! I WOULD SOOO LOVE ONE LOVE YOUR BFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment